SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
See how to make a solar water heater from plastic bottles and save on your water heating bill 🙂
Jose Alano is a retired mechanic that lives in Brazil. Jose invented a solar water heater from a pile of plastic bottles and cartons. This is great for the environment as it frees up waste trash and if you decide to build one you could use old bottles or whatever you have available.
This really is a great project and if you look at the pictures you get the general idea how to make one, please post pictures if you do 🙂 Check out the original article below:
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar