SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
February is the month when indoor seed starting begins for most gardeners. Even those of you that live in some of the coldest parts of the country will be able to start a few seedlings in February. A few basic supplies and a simple shop light are all you need to get started.
Click through to this February seed starting guide to learn more about what seedlings you should be starting indoors right now. The post is broken down into the different types of crops you should be starting this month and gives you some estimates on when you should be starting them based on where you live.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar