SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This natural home remedy is useful to cut phlegm in the throat and lungs, and for opening air passages. It is high in vitamin C content, and can also be helpful for bladder conditions and in cases of leucorrhea.
Because these pine needles can be found all year round knowing how to make natural cough syrup could come in very handy especially if you have kids.
Not only can you have this for sore throats you can use this for other things too, making it an easy medicine to work with as it can be added to hot water, porridge, pancakes, or taken straight.
Homemade Pine Needle Cough Syrup
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar