SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Honey Pumpkin Mead is the color of a ripe peach and smells like autumn leaves. Perfect for a Harvest blot!
I have to agree, I made something very similar a few years ago around this time and it was the best tasting mead ever!
So if you are looking for a fall mead, this is your recipe. Mead is great all year round but honey pumpkin mead smells and tastes like fall in a glass. Delicious. Check out the recipe and let me know if you’re going to make some.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar