SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Are you struggling financially? Do you have land but no money for a bug out cabin? If you can save 2k you could have this 12 x 16 cabin. Plenty of room for living, work, and play 🙂
It cost $2k to build, but if you hunt around and reuse older stuff or look on craigslist, you could pick up some pretty cheap or even FREE stuff to use in your cabin. I would really like to build this on my land sometime. So I will have to start saving my pennies and working on my bargaining skills.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar