SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I love this small van project! A lot of us can’t afford a big and fancy RV to camp or tour the states in.
I know I can’t anyway. If you have been following me for a while you will know I love to camp and I love campers and RV’s.
This instructable shows you how one guy turned a small van/SUV into a micro camper. He has enough room to sleep, store food and his gear, he also has a fully functioning kitchen. There has been many upgrades to “bertha” so check out his story, I think you will like it.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar