SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The PVC Cucumber Trellis is a cool way to grow your cucumbers.
PVC is quite cheap and very sturdy. Although there are no instructions on how to make this, the pictures speak a thousand words.
You can also search the web for “how to build a PVC trellis” for some helpful hints, but the trellis in the below article looks amazing! The article shows you what you need and how you can buy the parts if you have no idea locally.
This project is not only for cucumbers but for any vines or vegetables that can climb! Be the envy of your neighborhood with this trellis. See how to make your own below:
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar