SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The three main problems with the conventional spring-loaded mouse traps are: when they work, they only work once before needing resetting; they often don’t work but the bait is gone; and when they do work, they kill.
Image Credit: aokspage via youtube
This is a great way to keep mice or rats for survival food, or just let them go humanely. You could realistically keep them alive in the bucket and then eat a few days later. Watch the video below to see how to make this humane way of catching these vermin.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar