SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I didn’t even know that this was even possible. I am so glad I found this article to share with you today.
I know a vast majority of us can’t afford to build a storm shelter but a lot of us can through the help of the government. Now, I know a lot of us don’t want to rely on the government but chances are if you don’t earn a lot you could get a grant to build one. You don’t pay grants back!
Even if you earn a lot you can get special financing that is lower than banks so if you think about it, it’s a win win for us all! Even if you don’t need a shelter, this knowledge could help a lot of people so let them know!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar