SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Although this hasn’t been proven by science, professional gardeners swear by it. I am talking about the yummy, good old fashioned Juicy Fruit gum we all know and love! Did you know that this gum can actually get rid of the furry critters digging up, in and around your garden.
So stop spending money on animal control and take control of the situation with a buck’s worth of juicy fruit gum. Check out the comments too. A lot of people say this method works, what have you got to lose? Check out the tutorial and have a critter free yard again!
How To Get Rid of Moles / Gophers With Juicy Fruit Gum For Good
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar