SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
For those of you that are interested in making your own DIY boots that will stand up to a beating, this is the article for you. This is not an easy as pie tutorial for the weekend preppers, but it would be a invaluable skill if S actually HTF.
These boots are light weight in the event you have to travel far, but strong enough to protect your feet and they have a small footprint, no pun intended, 🙂 so you can easily pack them in your bug out bag.
Check out the ‘How To’ and post any pictures of your hybrid moccasin boots on our Facebook page!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar