SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
These slipper booties can be worn for that chilly winter weather, they’ll keep your feet warm and cozy all winter long. These can be made for your man too. In fact, they can be made for the kiddos also.
This step by step tutorial of how to make homemade cozy crocheted boots project is an amazing way to creatively use yarn to stay warm. When winter hits, we’re all running for our nearest slippers to keep our toes from getting cold. Not many of us like the feeling of cold toes on freezing hardwood floors. Depending on where we live, the winter season can last longer than one could imagine possible.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar