SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I think we all own a few tools that have so much rust on them we can’t even use them. I have a load of tools from my granddad that are so rusty, sandpaper, oil and elbow grease didn’t shift any of it.
I want to restore the tools back to their glory days and actually start using them because in my own opinion tools were made way better back in the day.
The tutorial I am sharing with you today shows you how to remove rust from your tools using electrolysis, the chemistry of which I will leave to the article to explain. Essentially, you create a (safe) current that travels through the solution and flakes off the rust – genius!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar