SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I have been looking for a DIY project like this one for a very long time. I can’t believe this project hasn’t gone viral yet because it is cheap to make and super easy to convert into a great big barn.
You can buy barn kits all day long but they are expensive and the instructions might as well be in a foreign language!
With this, the carport gives you the roof (the most difficult to do on any project, in my opinion) the studs for the walls, and the squareness you need to make this all fit together.
Check out the website in the link below and see if this is something that you could have on your property.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar