SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Having water proof fabric in an emergency situation is not only common sense but could also save your life. This is so simple to do… so roll up your sleeves and get busy.
“The secret is waterproof and fireproof “tin cloth”, invented in some year by some guy — probably an American — who needed something tougher than canvas or denim — tough enough for fighting dinosaurs with a claw hammer on horseback across the Great Plains”.
Tin cloth is that kind of tough. You can master homemade waterproofing by making your own tin cloth.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar