SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Making your own food-safe wood sealant is easy, cheap and best of all… it is all natural with NO chemicals at all. Knowing how to seal wood so it doesn’t rot is the key for a lifelong garden bed.
You can also seal picture frames and wood that you don’t want to rpt over time in your house too. I literally do this to all my pine furniture. I only do it because pine rots so easily if left out in the elements. See how to make an all natural and food safe wood sealant today.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar