SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The monkey fist has been around for a long time. It’s a great method for self-defense.
While it will never be a weapon like a knife or a firearm, it is an option for people who are either not allowed to carry a weapon or have issues with these types of weapons.
If you have issues with weapons, that’s ok. I just think you need to understand that there are people out there who don’t share your sentiment.
You might find that this is just the thing you have been looking for.
Do you already have a monkey first or have you used one in the past? Tell us about it.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar