SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
While browsing the interwebs this morning, I came across the motherload of all free survival PDFs and manuals. They are separated into categories so it’s super easy to browse and a nice easy layout.
All are FREE and can be downloaded and saved to your computer.
I would also recommend printing them out because what good are they on a computer if the power goes out?
Obviously that will take a lot of ink, so start with the most relevant ones for you or your family. Please share on Facebook and all your social sites so others may get these FREE, too.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar