SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Beef has a lot of protein and energy, this is not only fun but a great reserve to have at home just in case!
For all you folks that are prepping this is a great idea to can a pot roast. I’m all for stockpiling MRE’s, but why not have food fit for a King? I am going to be learning the skill of canning shortly but i wanted to share this because meat will be very needed if SHTF.
The pot roast actually tastes better than regularly cooked beef, I am not sure if it’s because all of the juices can sit in the meat until you eat it… Check it out below:
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar