SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I talked about these about a year ago and the pricing was so ridiculous, now their price has dropped considerably I think they are now a viable much needed product in our industry.
- Portable: at 3.5 gallons / 13 liters, small enough to carry, fit in a refrigerator, and under beds
- Stackable: cross stack and interlock up to 4 feet; insert a standard ¾ inch PVC for added height
- Durable: industrial food grade container; Ultra Violet additive will extend the life up to 15 years
- Safe Dry Storage: BPA free and FDA approved; store water, food, ammo or anything you want dry
- Multifunctional: Use as a bulk storage system, block of ice, sand bag, hunting blinds and many more
For some, 21 bucks for 3.5 gallons of storage will be still too steep, but listen to this. As they can be stacked, and can be hidden anywhere. If you get robbed or looted you wont have all your eggs in one basket. The bricks have accessory’s too like water spigots so its easy to get the water out.
The great thing about these water bricks is that they can store dry goods too. They have an ultraviolet protector on them that lasts for 15 years, so you can even let them sit in the sunlight. I personally will be investing is these. I think they are totally worth it and if you want to read more and buy these see below:
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar