SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
As oil, gas and electricity prices will no doubt rise soon, we get more and more messages asking about how to combat it and asking about heating water with wood stoves.
This is a complicated issue and, while we understand the interest and have some relevant experience, we don’t want to mislead anyone. This is pretty complicated and you have to be half decent and welding or soldering so no leaks happen.
Once done though, you could enjoy free hot water for your entire house! Check out the tutorial and let me know what you think, will you make this?
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar