SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Eating no processed foods is paramount to living a healthy life. Don’t be alarmed if you see that some of these recipes call for what we call “minimally processed foods”, for example, ketchup, canned vegetables, etc. These are minimally processed foods but can also be made from scratch if you like.
I buy everything organic and any meats are grass fed with no hormones used. I promise you that once you start this “foodstyle” you won’t look back!
If you liked this post, maybe you will like some of our others, you can check some related articles below or search via categories on the right, be warned, you will be on here for hours. Enjoy 🙂
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar