SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Pine trees are found pretty much in every state and every country in the northern hemisphere. They can provide you with a delicious and very nutrient drink in the form of pine needle tea. Did you also know that the sap it produces can help in survival too?
Harvesting fresh resin can become a sticky situation. The fresher the glob, the more sticky and pliable. Check out the 16 ways pine sap could help you out of a sticky situation, no pun intended. I would recommend when collecting sap use an old knife because it can stick to your knife Let me know if you have any other uses too.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar