SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Having food, ammo, first aid supplies, flashlights etc, handy and the most important thing here is that they are extra, and they are not your preps you will be relying on when SHTF or things get worse. Items will become less available and having items stockpiles could work in your favor, and give you the things you need in order to survive.
Our friends over at backdoor survival have a pretty decent list with 40 items to have stockpiled ready for barter. Bartering could mean the survival of your family, so please when thinking about what to stockpile, think it all through.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar