SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Being able to pass through a area unseen is a difficult but useful skill. If you had to bug out due to some regional emergency or even if SHTF, you may have to travel through an area with people who might present a threat. The idea of doing this is called being a Gray Man.
A lot of people talk about being the Gray Man but how exactly do you really do that?
Being a gray man is second nature to those who do surveillance or intelligence operations around the world. This article gives five great lessons learned from years of doing and teaching such operations.
Check out this article and be sure to share…
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar