SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This is a really cool, fun DIY slash pad project that the whole family can have a great time putting together and then having some good old fashioned water play fun. 🙂 Even the adults.
Now that the warm weather is here, this is the perfect family project!
Related Content: Solar Ovens are the Perfect Kids Preparedness Project, a fun and interesting project!
DIY Splash Pad
Lauren and Brett at littlewhitehouseblog.com made theirs fit a concrete pad already present in their yard, however, their design looks to be portable so you could place it in your yard or driveway. I
t will only cost around $40 to set up this mini water park! You should be able to get away with not gluing the pieces together, or at least some of them, so you can experiment by pointing the spouts in different directions.
To create your water park splash pads, you will need the following materials:
- Genova Products 30107CP 3/4-Inch PVC Pipe Coupling
- Genova Products 30707CP 3/4-Inch 90 Degree PVC Pipe Elbow
- LDR FP4 T-34 PVC Slip Tee, 3/4-Inch
- LDR 024 BVT-34 3/4-Inch PVC FIP Ball Valve
- 3/4″ PVC Pipe
- Spouts and/or Sprinkler Heads of your choosing (make sure they fit the pipes and fittings you go with!)