SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
You may look at this article and think to yourself, why!?
Well, let me tell you a little story. I like to wear my jackets until they no longer keep me warm.
I spend at least 100 bucks on my jackets. I want a waterproof, windproof, warm jacket. The only thing that gets me every time is the zipper.
I have 2 jackets I LOVE. I haven’t worn one of them in 3 years because the zipper wouldn’t work. Now it’s are going to be worn again, all because I found this article.
Check out these couple of videos, and this Lifehacker article for more info.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar