SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I knew you could do this with certain trees and bushes, but not food. This post has made gardening become more interesting. This process will save space and 1 plant 2 fruit is just pure awesome.
Now I know that this is hard on a plant and some may not take. If this was a survival situation I wouldn’t suggest doing this. However, we all need to learn new skills now, while we are OK
I think this would be a great skill to have in your arsenal.
This seems really easy to do and goes over why you should do this in the original article below, check it out.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar