SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I have been reading a lot of canning articles and looking at a lot of canning websites as I want to start canning my vegetables I am growing this year.
I never knew you could can butter. I know there are foods you shouldn’t can and I honestly thought butter was one of them, I am glad I can start canning my own butter.
Butter isn’t getting any cheaper so if you find a good deal at the supermarket buy it up and can it for use later down the line. Check out how to can butter the correct way and let me know what you think.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar