SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Beef stew is just one yummy meal to have on hand any time of the year! Its packed with protein and carbohydrates that will fuel your body in times of joy and times of SHTF.
This is a great recipe and set of instructions that show you how to make this meal in a jar.
If I were you I would make a big batch and then can loads of meals. They will stay good to eat for 7+ years so its totally worth all the time and effort. If SHTF these meals may just be your lifesavers. See the full article below:
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar