SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Home security is a critical aspect of preparedness. Your preps will be all for naught if someone steals them. If a thief were to break into your house, how easy would it be for them to find your valuables? This is just one of many crucial mistakes people make when it comes to home security. Most home security mistakes aren’t that obvious.
How do you protect your assets? Don’t think hiding your cash in your underwear drawer, that’s the first place they will look. Consider these suggestions, some of which are pretty damn clever.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar