SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Well, my mind is officially blown! This is just one amazing life tip we all should keep in the back of our heads!
Who would have known that a humble fork could keep us safe at home and more importantly whilst traveling?
You do need a special kind of fork though. The one Phil uses has a tapered shaft with the fork prongs being about 2 inches long. I guess they made them bigger back in the day!
Pick up a fork at a flea market or eBay. Share this little tip with your friends if they travel or don’t have great home security. You never know, it may just save their life.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar