SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Spend 10 minutes making a few of these Uber badass matches and never worry about starting a fire again! These serve as a source of ignition and a fire starter/kindle all in one.
This project is really easy and really cheap. Stop spending 5 or 6 bucks on store fire starters when you can make these bad boys for a 1/3 of the cost.
These Uber matches are great for your car survival kit, camping, and survival.
These start campfires easier with a larger flame that lasts a few minutes! I have made these and they work really well.
Read on to see how to make these and learn a little more about them.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar