SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
In times of uncertainty, we humans like to stockpile and hoard. We seek information that will keep us safe and provide for our well-being. It’s not a big secret that veterinary antibiotics and drugs do not require a prescription. I personally have the fish-MOX stockpiled. I know a few of my friends have even looked into this now. I hope this article can help you out too.
Drugs such as Fish-MOX clearly state on their label, “For Aquarium and Fish Use Only.” But are they truly only for fish? Are these antibiotics any different than what my pharmacist gives me? – Read my disclaimer before reading the full article below:
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar