SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Do you want to write a guest post for SHTFPreparedness and get exposure to our audience of over 2 million fans?
Guest Post for SHTFPreparedness.com or SHTFDad.com
We appreciate your interest in writing for SHTFPreparedness!
We are always on the lookout for new contributors and new topics. Please review the following requirements. If you feel your writing is a good fit for us please reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- Your article must not have been published on any other website, at least 1,000 words and be relevant to our niche, however 1,500+ would get preferential publishing treatment.
- The article must pass Copyscape!
- You should be a native English speaker and writer
- Images should be included and they must be royalty-free, ideally at least one horizontal image for Facebook and a vertical image for Pinterest
- If you own the images, provide permission to use your images on all of our social media platforms.
- Your article may include a single link back to content on your site
- Start the title with your keyword/keyword phrase
- Add modifiers to your title (best, top, 2019, review, checklist, etc.)
- You must include the keyword in your first paragraph, ideally in the first sentence
- Use subheadings to divide up your text (less than 300 words per subheading!)
- Write short paragraphs to make it easy to read (2-3 sentences per paragraph at most!)
- Keep most (75%) of your sentences short (less than 20 words) and easy to understand. Try to use active voice over passive, and use transition words
- Link to references! (if you do any research for your article and use a quote or any other information)
- Sprinkle related keywords in your content
- Write a conclusion with a call to action (CTA) at the end (CTA is optional)